Wing R Fan Art

2/03/2019

Execution of Guardians Leader Prairie - Megaman ZX


[Pixiv R-18G] illust_id=72981763
[Patreon Reward] https://www.patreon.com/posts/24416652

Not enough killing recently. So no EAP this time.
Patreon ver. would contains PNG (some unused materials) and few no helm ver. images.

This work hold for a year. It finally done.

If just display her half body. It may not be interesting. So I add more and more objects... That's spent more time than I expected.

I photoshop an official image long time ago. That one is Golem torture her. That makes me want to create Golem torture again.

For Golem torture. I always want to do the same as Lisesharte manga again. Feel very good that penetrated her stomach. But this would spent too much time (Don't really want to spent few more day for drawing Golem) ... I just crush her head and tear her body Instead.

The current Golem I don't fully draw that. It's leg and half part is from Original Megaman Z artwork. I repaint that into front view.

[Credit]
www.deviantart.com/rolance
pixabay.com

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
(R-18 / NSFW)
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h

Keyword: R-18G リョナ エロ処刑 中出し 死体 頭部破壊 ロックマンZX プレリー レプリロイド

No comments:

Post a Comment