Wing R Fan Art

1/27/2019

Fire Emblem ryona manga WIP (Lyn x Florina)


[Pixiv] illust_id=72874896

[Patreon Reward] https://www.patreon.com/posts/21532833

Florina is cute :P

Althrough I quit FEH already. Sometimes I would regret that cause of her.
But looking back the gameplay... I wanna play GBA once more instead.

...

This storyboard is done at Sep 2018. I still haven't time to go back this set.

For this long. I release few pages first...

As WIP... It still 0 pages finish.

Maybe I would add few more page for xxx (死姦) their bodies.

It may more interesting than just hanged them and turn into meat.

But process time...

I don't know can I really make that through ^^"

And...
If you really want this finish sooner. Please support me :D

I know many WIP manga are on waiting list... OTL

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
(R-18 / NSFW)
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h

Keyword: R-18G 漫画 リョナ エロ処刑 首吊り ファイアーエムブレム フロリーナ リンディス 烈火の剣

No comments:

Post a Comment