Wing R Fan Art

8/28/2018

Last Descendants (P2)


P1 illust_id=60933625
P2 illust_id=70388093

[Patreon Reward ; Uncensorship and P3 draft]
https://www.patreon.com/posts/last-descendants-19756348




Hanging
Hang her high!
Royal Dance Time!



P1 published at 14 Jan 2017. After 1.5 year, I finally made P2.
A never ending manga…

I hope my first goal can reach soon. My original concept for Patreon is that.
Collect many supporters. And I can release manga monthly.

But the first goal never reached… ^^“

If there is more supporters. I can put more afford on drawing. I can resume back this or Queen’s Blade manga.

But first I needed to made Naruto one first, as I promised if 1st goal reached. I would kick start Naruto White Wedding (Ryona) manga.

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
(R-18 / NSFW)
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h

Keyword: R-18G 漫画 リョナ エロ処刑 絞首刑 首吊り オリジナル

No comments:

Post a Comment