Wing R Fan Art

6/23/2018

Green Bow Lyn - Fire Emblem



*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜一般向け FOR ALL AGES ゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜゚・*
[Patreon Reward]
https://www.patreon.com/posts/lyn-fire-emblem-18750641


The first drawing for the Lyn ryona set. I supposed when I release this. This would be a set ryona.

Damn the horse bow Lyn. Just die.
Hang her high.

The horse bow Lyn with brave bow is definitly axxhole.
Kill this bitch.

...

Yea. It fails.

After a whole month I still no further drawing for Lyn.

I just release this first.

The Lyn ryona set images would be
- RYONA / R-18G
- B&W Manga ; maybe 1 page full color of full color cover...
- Back to red sword cos.
- Properly hanging theme

I still haven't make the storyboard yet... OTL

It's so busy at June.

I haven't interesting work for uploading. So I upload this work.

I would upload some Illusion Koikatsu (コイカツ!) pictures tomorrow.

I found a way for making ryona images. That would be awesome. I always want to do that with 2D anime style model. But 3D custom maid is too huge for me.

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
https://www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h (R-18 / NSFW)

Keyword: 一般向け FEH ファイアーエムブレムヒーローズ リンディス

No comments:

Post a Comment