Wing R Fan Art

10/20/2013

Rockman X Alia intermission


This fan art has delayed so much... Non-naked ver. is finished at 5th Oct. After I finished this artwork. I just hold it and doing other arts.

Alia... I through Alia is a handsome boy at her first game. She become pretty at X8. In the game, she is annoying liked hell! I know the spike would kill me. I also know I would die if I fall into the lava lake. Just shut up! You just liked tell me pushing jump button to jump!

I make a picture Douglas sex with her. The initial plan is Alia would sex with everyone after mission. Another planning is Irregular Hunter giving extra service to human after some conversation.

Both plan need to draw many many objects... I haven't so much love for Alia...


My next picture would be Ciel again. I'm trying draw a hentai comic. It certainly in mono tone... And this work would be pencil + PS only. I want to make a picture as fast as possible. But the finally result is still slow...



Keyword: Rockman X, Megaman X, Alia, エイリア

No comments:

Post a Comment