Wing R Fan Art

5/24/2010

Wing R intro. & sitemap

About Me
My nickname is Cecil ; Birth 4th Sep. 1983 ; A Hong Kong web designer. Most of my weblogs would be called Wing R or Wing of Red.

About This blog
This weblog is my fan art gallery. If you want to watch my other fan art. You may need to click my other weblog for watching it.

Sitemap

Wing R Fan Art Index

The index page of this weblog. It would show 7 latest post for each page. You can click the image : for backing to index page.

Fan Art

A thumbnail view for all my fan art.

Sketch

A thumbnail view for all my sketch / monotone artwork.

Other

A thumbnail view for other topics (example : games).

Intro. & Sitemap

Current page. Introduction of me and this weblog

Wing R : Design, Artwork

A link to my another blogger. This weblog would show my design works.

Blog Archive

Blogger.com function. It sorted all my posts by date.

Label

Blogger.com function. Every artworks I would write a label on it - such as Rockman Zero, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha...

No comments:

Post a Comment