Wing R Fan Art

4/10/2021

Sakura Samsara - Honkai Impact 3rd

[Public] Pixiv
So many process are on hold.
- Seasonal pack manga
- St. Freya Academy Patron remaster ver
- RO Professor aka Prontera Truth of Arena (New)

So I select some material to make a small set.
This time is just use minimum efford as possible.

Almost everythings are template.
- Yae's face is trace work.
- Bodies from Koikatsu
- Roast bodies from HS2
- some objects from XNA

The Volka girls set supposed to be have fun before killing them.
But as you see. I delayed almost a year. And I still havn't time to finish it...

I go back to RO process. That one supposed to publish at last week.
Adding this and adding that.
That become a 8 pages manga now.

Maybe the same way as the St. Freya Academy Patron remaster ver
- Free ver no text no filter
- Patron with text and remaster

[中國語]
https://www.hiccears.com/gallery.php?gid=17650
https://home.gamer.com.tw/artwork.php?sn=5118991

[Credit]
Titan36 - H3 background


★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: 崩壊3rd 八重樱 カレン・カスラナ

No comments:

Post a Comment