Wing R Fan Art

4/18/2021

Prontera Arena - KoiKatsu Manga

[Public] Pixiv
The manga I mentioned at pervious posts.

The initial plan I just want to create few different variants.
1 - Doya face
2 - Charm
3 - Professor ahegao face and said "Please behead me"
4 - Her head FLY!

Very simply things.

After adding this, this and this. This thing become huge.
Until the last week. It still around 8 pages. After I made Prontera adventurer license. I think I need to make more pictures for the after.

Temporary it would be
1page Cover
8pages for playing Professor
4-5pages for playing losers' bodies

Static picture
cover all 6 girls would has 2 picture for the before and after.
6 adventurer licenses (already finished and released at Patron Server)

So it become around 14 pages Manga and 18 static pics

I think the pay content would be 3 or 4 Hcoin.
It almost a monthly content already. Although this actually just 2 drawing only.

For the pay content. I think I would included a pencil manga which is very old things.

That is similar concept. A female hunter (Cover blue hair hunter) join PVP. But that manga is focus on prostitution part more. She do prostitution jobs for better equipment. And lose her life at arena. Her customer bought her body through black market.

In RO. Life is worthless. :P
So selling female adventurers' bodies are similar to selling Poring Jellopy.

But this pencil manga never finished... So this is just a little bonus.

[中國語]
https://home.gamer.com.tw/artwork.php?sn=5125142
https://www.hiccears.com/gallery.php?gid=17774

[Credit]
Dancer, Professor, Arch Bishop
illust/84151932

Thief
Discord - Japan-kun【太郎】

★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: ラグナロクオンライン RO コイカツ! リョナ

No comments:

Post a Comment