Wing R Fan Art

3/06/2021

Supergirl

[Reward] FanBox
[Extra] Discord
[Public] Pixiv
Commission.

I just finish this at around 2130.
Transition page (P3) isn't really match with other pages.

It just a transition show she lose the battle. And the guys punish her.

Hope this would show more about the short story.

...

Suppose to make the Himeko Extra content set. If you read my Discord. You know I finished most of them.
Himeko set supposed to be present how she executed.
But after I kick start. More and more contents come out.

First is cloned Kiana play with Himeko.
And then cloned aren't exciting.

So I select whole the family set.
Kiana, Mai, Bronya and Himeko.

\ 一家人最重要的是整整齊齊 /

But that is already Thursday. I need some work for keep the Pixiv posting record (Currently 12 weeks non stop posting)

So you see my Twitter. I draw Yugiri at that day.
But that one can't meet deadline. Although Yugiri is done. I still need to draw the decorations and food.

So I switch to old work and fine tune it.

And there is another manga is about the Half Year HicceArs pack... I keep delay it.
Yea.
Currently I have 2 Koikatsu manga are under processing...


★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: スーパーガール

No comments:

Post a Comment