Wing R Fan Art

3/14/2021

St. Freya Academy - Valkyrie Lesson (15P)

[Public] Pixiv
Spent 2 weeks for the Himeko extra content. The original plan is just 2-3 extra pictures...
1 Kill Himeko with Clone Kiana
2 Kill Himeko with her student
3 Kill Himeko with her students

It becomes an independent content.
This should be subscriber only content.

Now I turn to 2 packs.
This RAW pack would be free.
I would made a little retouching and adding script. This would be subscriber only. (Properly would be 2USD)

If you enjoy this. Please support me although the content almost same.
If everyone read the free and bypass the subscription.

I need to cancel all free plan in the future works.

I still need more time for the retouch process... So... The HicceArs pack delays again. I said it would release at Dec. Now it's middle of March...
That would be a short manga about kill that 12 girls (around 6-7 pages)

[中國語]
這次的姬子額外內容快了2星期多來作,原本我只是打算作2-3張圖額外說明
1 姬子和複製琪亞娜
2 姬子和草履蟲
3 \ 一家人最重要的是整整齊齊 /

結果暴增至15頁漫畫
這個原定是支援者限定內容

我把這個拆成2份好了
RAW這份是免費
接下來我還要描繪修正,PS後期制作,以及加入對白。(我想定為2USD)

如果你喜歡內容,儘管只是一樣內容,也請支援
如果每個人看完也不訂閱,那我只能把日後的免費內容再收窄

然後H站半年刊繼續延期,由去年12月說要出延到3月中了……
那個也有類似的漫畫,是描述怎麼把12巫女獻祭,大約6-7頁左右

[Credit]
ブローニャ https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/77425834
芽衣 Lonesome Tennessee Boy (Discord)
姫子 Second (Discord)
キアナ https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/85398594

★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: 雷電芽衣 ブローニャ・ザイチク キアナ・カスラナ 無量塔姫子 崩壊3rd 漫画

No comments:

Post a Comment