Wing R Fan Art

1/31/2021

Shrine Maiden Filia Sacrifice EX

[Reward] FanBox
[Extra] Discord
[Public] Pixiv

Shrine Maiden Filia Sacrifice EX (4P)

This related to Shrine Maiden Filia Sacrifice (新春巫女フィリアの供宴)
https://redwing2000.tumblr.com/post/189975919186/

I updated this character card. So she looks a little difference...
And this time I draw her instead of posing.

This supposed to be HicceArs cover.
Yea... I still doing the Season Pack. For repsonsing the new year theme.
I would show the end of 2020 Maiden

But... It's almost Feb.
I also need to make a lot of preview thumbnails for that pack...

This image process is very weird.
I don't want to stop the continous posting @ pixiv (Currently 7 weeks)

But my health isn't well. You can read full info @
https://wingr.fanbox.cc/posts/1851144

The Himeko extra content from 3P increased to 7P. That process just ended at Thursday. So I just has 2 days for this weekend picture.

I select the commission picture. But commission picture. I don't want to do that at this hurry case.
So... This is just part of commission. (The body only)

If there is no head. That is not interesting. So I resume the HicceArs cover process.
So this time. I build the amputee first. The full body girl is photoshop.

I should take a nap...
This task is non stop from 0400 till now.


★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: オリジナル

No comments:

Post a Comment