Wing R Fan Art

1/23/2021

Last Lesson - Honkai Imapct 3rd

[Extra] Discord
[Public] Pixiv
As professional teacher, Miss Murata finally become teaching material.
Enjoy her last lesson :D

[Exculsive Content]
WIP ; Supposed to be 4-5 Pages

This week... Honkai again.
You know I have nothing to post again.

Himeko face is a trace and modifiy work.

Let me talk about the Exculsive content first.
That is no drawing at that content.
This present how God Kiana kill Himeko.

I know the story God Kiana isn't fight with this ver. Himeko. Ponytail ver. Himeko is the only ver. I liked.
This exclusive content is use exist content to create. If you really care. Just skip this content.

Talk a little more God Kiana. Supposed to use Kiana for the Xmas content before. As you see I fail meet deadline... It keeps delay again and again.

Seasonal content I still working on that. I supposed to pose that at early of Jan. But it's almost end of Jan now.

I feel too sick in this Jan. You see I keep posting Honkai images. You properly know that.
And I almost feel sick for a year already...

...


For posting this. The main purpose is releasing KK Skeleton to my Pixiv.
I actaully released that at my Twitter.

But no theme picture to present that. At that time I don't excepted I would post that to my Pixiv gallery.

You can download my template here.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/phx9o8vp1o02wcv/%255BKK_Scene%255DRyona_Template.7z/file
pw redwing2000

Thanks Timmeh for the cool mod.

If you need more information about these 5 scene files. Full detail here
https://redwing2000.tumblr.com/post/640742285900922880/
(And there is HS2 ver. scene)

I simply said. With that bone mod. You can do fatality easily at Koikatsu now.

But those organs isn't KK. This just photoshop. Even the classroom isn't Koikatsu.

★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc
Ko-fi : ko-fi.com/wingr

Keyword: 崩壊3rd 無量塔姫子

No comments:

Post a Comment