Wing R Fan Art

1/01/2020

Shrine Maiden Filia Sacrifice (Koikatsu ; 12P)


[Reward コイカツ ; 12P] Patreon | FanBox
Happy new year 2020!

"Thanks for supporting. We can't do the work without your help.

I would devote my love concubine to our highest.
Hope's that won't be any disaster again.

God bless us.

Dragon Slayer - Ragnas"



"感謝各位村民協力,沒有你們相助我們難以消滅惡龍。

現在我把我最愛的小妾獻給神明
願龍神熄怒,神愛世人

屠龍勇者 - 拉格納斯上"



...



This supposed to be no story. And... after I switch the girl for publish ver...

The original one is made for friend. But I think it's not ok for sharing my friend's card to public. Then switch, this process isn't so long.

OK. I match this with NTRPG2 as this girl supposed to be NTRPG2 Filia.


這套圖原本是沒打算有故事,但我改用了這個女孩。

原本這東西是給友人作的,但是公開友人的老婆給大家開幹好像又不是太好。那只好換人吧,反正用的時間也不會太多……

OK,這女孩原本就是作為NTRPG2的菲莉雅,那就把故事設計成NTRPG2吧。

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★★
Patreon www.patreon.com/wingr2000 | FanBox www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/438009(R-18/NSFW) :)

Keyword: NTRPG2 リョナ コイカツ

No comments:

Post a Comment