Wing R Fan Art

12/29/2019

Xmas Belfast Orgy + Little Bel Character card


[支援者限定 Exclusive content ; 15P 日本語/中文/ENG]
Patreon | FanBox

[キャラ配布(コイカツ) Free Character Card]
Patreon | FanBox

This supposed to be sharing the "slash template" to my supporter.
And then it become a Belfast set images...

For making this more fun. I use official Belfast quote to make a short story. This is ultimate MAID dedicate her life to you.

*If you really want to support. I suggest you support me at Jan 2020. As you now support me. Your membership life just has 2-3 days.

這個作圖本是為了分享我的分屍模版給支援者。後來就成了貝爾法斯特套圖

為了更歡樂拆船,我用了原遊戲的台詞。這就是將生涯奉獻給您的終極女僕。

*如果你打算支援,我建議你在2020 1月時才支援比較好,現在你支援的話,會員時間只剩2-3天而已。

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon (R-18) :) ★★
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h
www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/438009

Keyword: R-18G リョナ クリスマス キャラ配布(コイカツ) コイカツ ベルファスト(アズールレーン) ベルちゃん アズールレーン

No comments:

Post a Comment