Wing R Fan Art

7/13/2013

New design layout is completed

The new design layout for blogger is finished. It has an unique layout after 3 years... T-T

In the new banner, I want more erotic feeling. I put more naked girls at the top of the page. The original one is too small. The effect is not really good at that thin banner.

At the new layout. I also put a fast menu at the header ; "Fan Art", "Sketch" and "Intro. & Sitemap". It would be more easy to browser my artworks. I really don't like blogger original category. If you have 70+ posts. You need to click 7+ times for the "older post" button. In other words, it almost impossible for viewing the old posts...

If that is diary, that may be no value for the old posts... But this blog is showing my artworks. As I always check pixiv artist old works. That would be a value to reading those old posts.

It's not really easy for the blogger template modification. In FC2 blog, you can copy all coding into your dreamweaver. It just a WYSIWYG process. But blogger template can't be that simply. You need to try and error at its Edit HTML mode. There is so many codes I don't understand... Maybe those empty div are plugin's spacing.

For example, I put a quote sign at every posts' / right widgets. That process is really annoying. I need to check the CSS name at Chrome Developer Tools (F12 at Chrome). The center line between post and right column is more annoying! CSS main-inner and footer-inner padding make the line has a huge gap between the post and footer.

No comments:

Post a Comment