Wing R Fan Art

10/11/2023

[AI]Momiji N Cup Boobs Sashimi

[Reward] FanBox
[Reward] SubscribeStar
[Extra] Discord
[Public] Pixiv
AI work retouching.

This is base on an AI pic game
巨乳温泉~湯屋の桃源郷~

Momiji is the first girl from that game. Then I make a Sashimi course for her. Except of Chat and H, now you can eat her too.

It started process at April. Now I don't use that AI model... Vlad is much better than it. I don't need that much retouching by Vlad AI pictures.

After adding this and adding that. I hold this set process. (And FanBox notice not allowed for AI pic. So I don't put that much effort on it)

This set supposed would has
5 Picture display how Momiji become Sashimi. Included Variant it may be 10 pieces.
Another 5 pictures for eating her boobs (Now 3 pic shown)
A story for this set (Which ENG ver. isn't done)

People keep request eating scene. This is the eating scene.

AI修改圖

這個是源自DLSITE的AI遊戲
巨乳温泉~湯屋の桃源郷~

紅葉是該遊戲的看板娘。那就弄一個刺身版本。除了H外,你現在可以吃掉她了。

這個圖是由4月左右開始……現在我也不用那個AI了,Vlad的AI圖比較好,出來的圖我不用修那麼多……
然後加這個那個,這組圖成了挺大的組圖。 然而FanBox公告不能出AI圖,那只有把這圖收掉,不能花太多時間在這個上了。

這組圖大慨是這樣
5枚非差分 (連差分可能10枚?)是紅葉如何成肉
另外5枚是吃肉 (現在公開了3枚)

嗯,一直有人要求吃的場景。這個就是吃的場景了。

★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment