Wing R Fan Art

6/20/2023

Pola & Zara - Azurlane

[Reward] FanBox
[Reward] SubscribeStar
[Extra] Discord
[Public] Pixiv
This set keep delay and delay.
First this picture just a variant from Kashima.
https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/100284569

So I recolor her hair, make her boobs bigger. Then this can be Pola.

Supposed I would made a set for Pola Route (Ryona) and Kashima Route (Pure love)
So I build their KK cards.

Kashima route is almost cancel. (Sometimes I would want to made some sketch. May resume through sketches)
Pola route I done the story plan. But havn't time to process this.

And then... after few resume.
A variant of variant.

So...
I draw Kashima > Modify Kashima to Pola > Modify Pola to Zara

Supposed to made a picture put Pola and Zara to table.
Yea... still no time to manage it.

And then I post this first.

This Pola may has 1 year old already.

...


★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: ポーラ(アズールレーン) ザラ(アズールレーン) アズールレーン 水着 紐ビキニ Pola Zara Azurlane 波拉 扎拉 碧藍航線

No comments:

Post a Comment