Wing R Fan Art

1/30/2022

Hilichurl observation (中/ENG ; 24P)

[Reward] SubscribeStar
[Extra] Discord
[Public] Pixiv
Jean (Genshin) @ 15th and 29th Jan WingR - PicartoTV

Sorry this only has Chinese and English.

This is the free publish set of Jean images. Supposed to be collaboration at Discord group. I selected Jean.
After few months. I finally finished this whole set.

HicceArs manga one would very similar to this
Instead of happy die. That one is battle lose theme.

Yea... I still need to kill Jean 1,2 more weeks.
Killing Jean for whole month.

這份是之前說的免費版本,原本是DISCORD中的合作案,大家選一個屬性來作圖,我就選了琴。
過了幾個月,我終於把這個作好。

HicceArs的漫畫版本是有點類似,都是丘丘人和原神女孩的XX,那個會是敗北主題,和這個開心送頭不同。

嗯,大慨還要殺了琴1,2星期,已經殺足了一整個月了。


★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: 原神 ジン(原神) ヒルチャール コイカツ

No comments:

Post a Comment