Wing R Fan Art

12/04/2021

Vodka Girls (Kallen Kaslana) - Honkai Impact 3rd

[Reward] FanBox
[Reward] SubscribeStar
[Public] Pixiv
This is 1 panel of manga... Although I don't know would I really finish this manga.
(I said I want to draw manga last week. But till now I still haven't time to reopen this file...)

Supposed to be Monday publish. But late again...
So I also made a full body Blueberry Kallen.

Blueberry Kallen is just a Photoshop work.

Patron ver. would only has full body (Blueberry only ; Naked ver. I haven't draw leg) and Topless ver.

[中国語]
這個實際是漫畫其中一格…雖然我不知道我還會不會畫這個漫畫
(我上周說過我很想畫沒有,但直到今天我根本沒有時間再開這個檔案…)

原定是星期一發佈,又延至今日
延期間就作成了全身圖的藍莓卡蓮

這個版本其實只是PHOTOSHOP修改出來

會員版有全身圖(藍莓版限定 ; 嗯…這個沒畫腳的,那只是漫畫的其中一格,實際是不需要畫腳)和無上裝

★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: カレン・カスラナ 崩坏3rd 崩壊3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment