Wing R Fan Art

8/28/2021

Belfast and Formidable WIP - Azurlane & Family Issue

[Public] Pixiv
This weekend publish cancelled.

It supposed to be this set - The Bitches of the Beach
As family issue I properly need to delay this.

My father go hospital at Saturaday or Sunday.
Keep change medicine for better heartbeat (currently too high)

And I just receive call at 3AM (Friday / Today)
Status go bad. His breathe is not stable now... She mentioned a little about heart failure and Pulmonary edema.

Hope's that is nothing happened.

And sorry for this month reward is not really much too...

(Updated 1100)
When I wake up I get this shock call. Cardiac failure become serious. Heart function drop down to probably 20% or lower...

[中国語]
報告一下情況,本周的圖要取消

原定本周是作碧藍的圖
但是家庭問題我要延後了

老爸大慨是星期六日進醫院
這星期是試藥看看那一個能把心跳降至平穩一點

然後剛才,大約3時醫院致電來,大慨說情況變差了 ; 呼吸變困難。護士有說類似肺積水和心臟衰退。

希望沒什麼事發生

而本周REWARD變少,很抱歉...

(1100更新)
起床時收到壞消息,不知怎麼變成了心臟嚴重衰竭,情況要插喉已經很危險...還提到心臟功能只剩20%以下。

★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★
FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc

Keyword: ベルファスト(アズールレーン) フォーミダブル(アズールレーン) アズールレーン

No comments:

Post a Comment