Wing R Fan Art

12/14/2020

Honey Select Pose (Male n Sex) ; 115 Poses


IMGUR https://imgur.com/9PJ7ZBm

[Public Download]
MediaFire

Sex Poses
92 poses (almost double if you count male pose as different pose)
Naming is in half Japanese and half Chinese (I don't really read English H pose name... it's too long for me)

Pose name last word meaning
強 : more wild
絕 : cumming / orgasm
脫: exhaustion/ weakness
中出: creampie (just a pose name ; no creampie effect)
M: Male Pose

The original game has too much variants. I skip most variants just sightly different as this just a static pose not animation. Liked "insert" and "weak thrusting" almost no different.

The main point for doing this... It seems only HS and HS2 (I don't sure PH and AI) has exhaustion/ weakness pose.

Male Poses
23 poses ; as Koikatsu is so lack of male poses... I convert the most useful from HS

NOT PROMISED IT WORKES FOR YOU
If it broken. Don't blame me.
As I remember. If I put poses to HS2. It would be broken.

It also doesn't work prefectly. You need to adjust angle and position to match the H pose rightly. Maybe this is the reason why they often remove some animations from previous game.

And I will not do translate for these poses name. This would be nightmare for doing all of these.


IMGUR https://imgur.com/dH4lEY8

Pose Quick Loading
For quick usage for many pose. In KK studio
1) push F1
2) search settings: type "pose"
3) Pose Quick Loading "Enabled" it

For enable pose quick loading. (Repack has this plugin but you always need to enable it manually)

When you push the pose name then it load (prevent push one more load button)


IMGUR https://imgur.com/JbKMvCk

Good for browser long pose list.
But if you accidentally push pose name. You hard worked pose would never come back (Undo won't help you). So you need to take care for accidentally push pose name.

And... I don't know which plugin enable female use male pose. Sorry for that.


If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★★ FanBox : wingr.fanbox.cc ★★

No comments:

Post a Comment