Wing R Fan Art

2/03/2020

[KK Manga] GMA cannibalism night (Japanese ; 13P)


Thanks for supporter help me translate into Japanese. :)

[日本語] Pixiv
[中國語 / ENG] Pixiv

[Reward]
Patreon | FanBox
(中國語 / ENG)
Patreon | FanBox
| HicceArs

I don't repeat the story setting. This actually no change.

For this JP translation. I create 4 more pcs for the Alt. End ; and Merula chan unique variant.
The last picture. I created new girl box (or coffin) template and girl's certificate. I have my own ver. finally. Although I mod it from Xnalara.

So it's not totally fake.

[中國語]
感謝支援者的翻譯!我個人是沒有能力寫日文的……最多只能併字組成標題的低程度。
關於故事設定就麻煩看回上面的連結,上千字的描述就不要重復了。

這次的日本語版本我另外作成了平行結局及鶇醬的差分

關於頁未的,我在制作新的女畜箱子和證書,過去我都是用クロニ的箱,現在終於有我自己的版本。雖然是由XNALARA改出來……

所以這個廣告頁也不完全是虛構 (笑)


★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on ★★
Patreon www.patreon.com/wingr2000 | FanBox www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/438009(R-18/NSFW) :)

Keyword: R-18G 漫画 斬首 カニバリズム コイカツ 乱交 リョナ

No comments:

Post a Comment