Wing R Fan Art

10/09/2019

[Exclusive Content] My first Girlfriend is cheating (13P) (Photoshop + KoiKatu) (中/EN)


[Reward] Patreon | FanBox

No Ryona.

Yukana Yame is cute. Try to trace her and turn into news works.
This title is typical romantic comedy.

So
NTR!

[Related Post]
https://www.patreon.com/posts/school-pin-yame-28194323
https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/438009/post/458469



Sorry for disappear for almost whole week. The process of that manga isn’t smooth.
I just finish the storyboard and the dialogue. That’s very slow.

That would be around 15 pages manga.

For making that better. I may need to trace something again… OTL

For Hiccears set. I would stop Sep pack. I still need time for finish this set…

If I keep working this slow. I think everyone would run away.
So I spent 1-2 days to finish this Yukana set.

It still slow… yea.
My condition is quite bad recently. :/


★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon (R-18) :) ★★
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h
www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/438009

Keyword: はじめてのギャル 八女ゆかな NTR 寝取られ

No comments:

Post a Comment