Wing R Fan Art

5/20/2019

Final Kallen Fantasy - Honkai Impact 3


[Pixiv] illust_id=74822155
[Exculsive] https://www.patreon.com/posts/final-kallen-3-26992369

This pack would contain cannibalism variants.

I switched to this picture as the Lux can't meet deadline.
Although this one also late. As usual... I draw one thing. And then another thing. And then another thing...
It become a set 12pc variant set image.

First idea is... I just want to quick draw for hanging girl. It planned to be no variant.

...

The reason choose Kallen. The official setting also mentioned hanging Kallen.

Talk about Honkai Impact 3. As my PC still hasn't display card. I can't really play 3D game except of old game or android games.

I play this cause of action game. Honestly this is pretty good. But the game system... Once you play this game. You never have free anymore.

And the repeat and repeat voice. That also make me hate those CV.
When you fight something tight. She would say something no sense > It's time to make dinner. or Mai chan love.

This game make me return to PSO2.

[Credit]
https://www.deviantart.com/agekei
Freepik.com

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
(R-18 / NSFW)
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h

Keyword: R-18G リョナ エロ処刑 首吊り 崩壊3rd 崩坏3rd カレン・カスラナ 絞首刑

No comments:

Post a Comment