Wing R Fan Art

1/05/2019

[Ryona Manga] Fire Hime


[Pixiv] illust_id=72508941
[Patreon Reward] https://www.patreon.com/posts/manga-fire-hime-23770538
[HicceArs] https://www.hiccears.com/gallery.php?gid=6075

Total 12 pages manga. (10 pages if variants don't count)

Reward set is in 600 DPI and uncensorship (Public set is 100DPI). It contains sketches and 1 extra variant.

I hope I can draw more manga... That's my first reason I made Patreon. Now it almost 1 year for 1 manga...
If you want to see more manga. Please support me. :D

For this Fire Hime manga.
First I want to do other unfinished manga liked Queen's Blade that hold for a long time.

But this is no related for Xmas (Although it failed to meet Xmas. This supposed to be Xmas content)

So I select back my fav. character for this seasonal content. It still a speechless manga. I don't feel this is necessary for adding bubbles to say

AWWWWW

I think if they cook themselves. That may be fun :P


...

For the next manga. This properly should be Naruto as this is 1st goal reward.
Yea... This 1st goal liked eternality. I seems set this at last year. And it still never reached.

As this supposed to be DEC content. If you quit my membership and want to get this DEC reward back. Please message me with your username (For membership confirmation). I would message you back the path.




[Credit]
Dojin R-18 logo
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=1228451

★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
(R-18 / NSFW)
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h

Keyword: R-18G 漫画 リョナ 斬首 カニバリズム 学戦都市アスタリスク ユリス=アレクシア・フォン・リースフェルト ステラ・ヴァーミリオン 落第騎士の英雄譚

No comments:

Post a Comment