Wing R Fan Art

12/23/2018

Fire Hime (2018 WIP)



[Pixiv] illust_id=72252575
[Patreon Reward]
https://www.patreon.com/posts/fire-hime-2018-23488246


Merry Christmas.

Fail to meet XMas deadline. I posted what I have done during this week.

I know the quality isn't really good. I havn't time for retouch that.
If I have time. I finished this whole set already...

This should be 9 pages manga. This cover doesn't counted.
I just ink this cover for this post only.

The P7 - 9 would show how they become meal.

I hope I can finish whole set before 2018 gone...

But many patrons keep complaining.

DEC is so crazy for me. Complain complain and complaining.

It's DEC 23. For me. I just has 6 days for drawing till now.

This set may never finish if complain liked crazy.


★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
(R-18 / NSFW)
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h

Keyword: R-18G リョナ 学戦都市アスタリスク ユリス=アレクシア・フォン・リースフェルト 落第騎士の英雄譚 ステラ・ヴァーミリオン 漫画

No comments:

Post a Comment