Wing R Fan Art

10/20/2018

Claire Harvey n Emilia Hermit


「気高き戦姫」

完結記念

[Patreon Reward] https://www.patreon.com/posts/claire-harvey-n-22179927

The sex scene is removed. You can view those unused material if you are my patron. ^^"
Celebration of ending.

I didn't read this title yet. I just know this is ... another ELITE Cecilia Alcott.
This is end of this era. It's not really common for this ELITE Cecilia / Infinite Stratos story nowadays.
(Just flooding @ another world titles instead)

...

I spent too much time on this work. The main reason is loading time too heavy.
The real resolution for this work seems is around 10000 x 10000. When I discovered that. It's too late.

2nd reason is... I feel so sick for almost whole October...


★★ If you enjoy my work, supporting me on Patreon :) ★★
(R-18 / NSFW)
www.patreon.com/wingr2000?ty=h

Keyword:R-18G リョナ エロ処刑 斬首 カニバリズム ハンドレッド(ライトノベル) クレア・ハーヴェイ エミリア・ハーミット

No comments:

Post a Comment